Hello. We understand that community managers need information that is up to date and available when your Board of Directors requests it. Because of this, The Travis Law Firm believes that, by providing you with anytime access to your Association’s collections account information, you are able to help your Board make better-informed decisions. In addition to anytime access to your Association’s collections account information, we are here as your source for community management legal information. We are here to assist in addressing all of your Association’s community management legal needs, from general operating questions to covenant enforcement to revising community documents and more.
We provide the legal information and partnership that you need to successfully manage your communities.
Please contact us if you have further questions or would like to discuss how we can work together.
- Federal Fair Housing Act
- Arizona Department of Housing
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Arizona Revised Statutes
- State Bar of Arizona
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Maricopa County Superior / Justice Courts
- Pima County Superior Court
- Pima County Justice Court
- Pinal County Superior court / Justice Courts
- Maricopa County Assessor / Recorder
- Pinal County Assessor / Recorder
- Pima County Assessor / Recorder
- Yavapai County Assessor / Recorder
- Gila County Assessor / Recorder
- Cochise County Assessor / Recorder