Hello. Receiving a letter from a law firm can be concerning, so we hope that with the information on our site prepares you to contact our office and resolve your matter efficiently and with the least cost to you.

Our firm represents Community Associations and does not provide legal advice to owners regarding their specific matter.

The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is generalized and not related to any specific set of circumstances. Anyone obtaining information on this site should consult with an attorney for legal advice. If you would like legal advice, please contact the State Bar of Arizona for a referral to an attorney.

We have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which may help you be prepared with the information you need to contact our office to resolve your matter.


Your account is delinquent with your Association and has been sent to our office to collect the outstanding debt. The letter states the amount that is owed to the Association and for attorney’s fees as of the date of the letter. The letter sets forth how to contact our firm to begin resolving your matter. Please refer to our collection process to know where you are in the process. It is important to note that additional attorney’s fees are incurred at each step of the process.
The Association may have recorded a lien on your property with the County Recorder’s Office. A lien on your property restricts your ability to sell or refinance your property until you have paid the debt.
In most cases, you can enter into a repayment agreement with the Association through our office at any time prior to the summons and complaint being filed. A repayment agreement is a written agreement between the Association and the delinquent owner to pay off the debt over a period of time. If you do not make the payment when due and/or the assessments are not kept current, the Association may proceed with the next step in the collection process.
In most cases, you may enter into a Settlement Agreement and Stipulated Judgment. This is a repayment agreement between the delinquent owner and the Association that is filed with the Court. Both parties have agreed to settlement terms and the owner has agreed that the Association has a Judgment against him/her. If the terms of the Settlement Agreement are not met, then the Association may proceed to collect on its Judgment.
When the Association sends your account to our firm for legal collections, the Association’s management company team will direct all communications from you regarding your delinquent account to our firm for handling. They are not trying to be difficult, as they want to be sure that you are speaking with the law firm who can provide you the best, most updated information regarding the status of your account and how you can work to resolve it.
Please contact our firm and have your current contact information ready, including an alternate contact address.
Please document your disagreement in writing and contact our firm. Our office will forward your disagreement to the Association for consideration.